Oh how I love my mid-week mini posts AND I love mug desserts. I seriously can’t stop and I WON’T STOP. Not when it’s just so easy! This little devil is a fun spin on the original Paleo Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie found here. With just a few additions, we take this thing to an 11 ya’ll. Enjoy!
1 tbsp grass-fed butter or coconut oil
2 tbsp coconut sugar
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
drop of vanilla
1/4 cup almond flour (slightly less if you want a gooey-er texture)
2 heaping tbsps of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
1 heaping tsp of Sunbutter
1 tbsp of fresh banana, thinly sliced and quartered
Optional: Extra Enjoy Life Chips, Banana slices, and Sunbutter for topping
- Place butter in mug, and melt in microwave.
- Add sugar and salt, and stir to incorporate well.
- Add egg yolk and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and mix.
- Add chocolate chips, bananas, and sunbutter and mix to incorporate.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- While cooling, top with optional garnishes and ENJOY!