There’s one thing you need to know about me, and it’s that delicious, healthy, beautiful food is something I think about constantly. I’m obsessed with cooking and creating nourishing, budget friendly, and time conscious meals for my little family of three (soon to be four..or five if you count the dog!).

My personal culinary lifestyle centers around a “paleo” base. As a family, we try and follow an 80/20 rule—80% of the time we eat as paleo as we can because that’s what makes us feel our best! The other 20% of the time, we are seeking out fun, creative foods that not only fill our bellies, but feed our souls as well.

My goal with Paleo-ish, is to provide a safe space for REAL people who are looking to start a healthier lifestyle. And by real, I mean imperfect. Who are we kidding? We all need a little grace and freedom to be imperfect in our daily lives! I have a family, and my most valuable resource is the time I get to spend with them. So I am seeking to provide practical meals for the everyday person. I also don’t want you to spend all your time and money in the kitchen.

Eating healthy (whether that’s paleo, primal, gluten-free, or clean) doesn’t mean you have to be a slave to your stove and your wallet! So join me at Paleo-ish. I’ll show you the shortcuts, the time savers, the essentials—all while extending you the grace to be YOU.

-Jess

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This